The newly renovated country house on 2 levels offers the following comfort:
– 3 spacious bedrooms offer plenty of room to relax – two of which have their own sunny balcony.
– 2 bathrooms: One large bathroom with WC, bathtub and shower and another bathroom with WC and shower
– Large, bright living room with adjoining dining room: Here you will find plenty of space for TV or games evenings together. From the living room you have direct access to a bright conservatory with direct access to the large sun terrace.
– Kitchen with cosy wooden parlour: The ideal place for cooking or sitting together with friends or family
– Conservatory with access to the large sun terrace
– Well-kept garden with an area of 1000 m² for sunbathing and chilling out – dogs welcome! The ideal place to relax in a deckchair with a good book, enjoy a drink and take in the surrounding mountain scenery.
– Large private car park in front of the house and a covered garage space
– In the basement of the house there is a spacious ski and storage room for your skis and bikes.
The facilities in Haus Erika leave nothing to be desired! It is also close to the centre and yet very quiet; it is only a 3-minute walk to the village centre and approx. 2 minutes to the train station.
CENTRAL – QUIET – FAMILIAR
Whether for hiking, biking, skiing or golfing, Haus ERIKA is the ideal starting point: the Rosshütte or Geschwandtkopf ski areas can be reached in just 2 minutes by car. If you want to reach the ski areas by ski bus, the bus station is only 100 metres from Haus Erika. The village centre with its numerous restaurants & boutiques and the casino is only a 3-minute walk away.
Trains to and from Innsbruck leave every 30 minutes (journey time approx. 35 minutes). If you are travelling by plane, the journey time from Innsbruck Airport to Seefeld is 25 minutes.
For anyone looking for their own home away from home, Haus ERIKA is the perfect choice for an exceptional summer or winter holiday in the heart of the Seefeld region.
2-3 Minuten entfernt